20.2.12

accentuating classy ♥


Eva Fontanelli , editor of Elle Italia, is to me the essence of pure simplistic style, that not only transcends through her modest attire, but also shows that fashion can be kept classy and beautiful today without those skimpy, skin baring trends. Trying to create this style as your own though, is not an easy task. Ensuring that you are not covering up to much and contemplating whether colour should be added into the mix is tough already as it is but somehow Eva has continued to play this beautiful style over and over. Honestly, I never get tired of it. I would prefer this ten fold over grungy moccasins and ripped jeans. Where is the style in unfinished garments?! Anyways, not to create a rant, I have included below a few of my favourite pickings that will hopefully aid you in completing such a style as well as pulling off what I deem to be classy and complete.

accentuating classy



1) Proenza Schouler silk top
$495 - net-a-porter.com
3) Christopher Kane short mini skirt
$905 - thecorner.com
2) Zara heeled sandals
$50 - zara.com
4) Leather shawl
$565 - openingceremony.us
5) Bvlgari gradient sunglasses
$650 - macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment