20.2.12

welcome ♥


Today is the start of dolceea♥ and I am infinitely excited! Slightly scared, but more a less happy that I now have a continuous connection between the tumblr world and the blogspot world. I am not going to bore you with any details but currently I am planning on posting some streetstyle of my own as well as items that I have picked up here and there that I hope will inspire and catch a blog searching individuals eye like my own! I find there is way to much fru fru in many of the blogs today and I hope that the simplicity and style that I will bring to dolceea♥ will hopefully be that of beauty and inspiration. I'll throw in some delicious food here and there as well as some chronicles of my life and my thoughts on this big world. For now I will leave you with a quote:
"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity."
-Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment