29.4.12

be legendary: smashbox review ♥

I just purchased this new Smashbox Lipstick in Electric Pink at the Smashbox Counter in Shoppers Drugmart and I have to say- I love it!! It is part of their new SS2012 Be Legendary Matte line. It has an amazing texture and the pigment is quite strong as usual for Smashbox. I have a feeling paired with a pair of white skinnys and a black leather jacket this lipstick will be a serious statement. It was $23 dollars (tax included) which is usual for a lipstick of this size, quality and pigment. To me it is totally worth it and it glides on as smoothly as a lip gloss would without that shiny, sticky quality. Loving this colour and I might have to revisit the Smashbox counter in the near future!

It is a lot more of a pinkier tone of which I am quite happy about as the actual lipstick looks as if it has an orange tone which I am not too fond of. Any ways..comment below and let me know what you think! Anyone else going for a crazy lip shade this spring?
xx <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love the colour, really want to try that as well. I'm in need of a fuchsia lipstick<3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete