Spring definitely has sprung and with that I decided to do a little beauty picnic to start off the season with a collection of my current favourite beauty picks! I also took the wonderful opportunity of the beautiful weather to share with you what I wore to my beauty picnic!
Here are a list of my top beauty picks for the Spring 2012 inn order as I show them at my picnic & some snaps of what I wore!
♡ Spring Beauty Essentials 2012
1) Nexxus Salon Haircare- Maximum Superhold
2) KMS California-Free Shape Quick Blow Dry
3) MoroccanOil-Argen Oil Hair Treatment
4) Essie- To Buy or Not to Buy (Lilac), Top Coat, Luxe Effects "As Gold as it Gets" (Gold Fleck Top Coat)
5) 4711 Perfume
6) Urban Decay- Naked 2 Palet
7) EOS- Lip Balm in Honey Suckle Honey Dew (Green Ball) & Summer Fruit (Pink Ball)
8) Benefit- Finding Mr.Bright (Brightening Kit)
9) Dior- Diorshow Mascara & Dior Airflash Foundation (in 200)
10) Smashbox- Kubuki #19 Brush & Be Legendary Lipstick in "Electric Pink"
11) Maybelline- Fit Me Foundation
12) Clarin- Loose Luminecent Powder
13) Lancome- Juicy Tube in "Fruity Pop"
14) Quo- Foundation Wedges (with Latex)
15) Biotherm- Biocils Express Makeup Remover
16) Pond's- Cleansing & Removing Towelettes
♡ What to Wear to a Picnic
Top- American Eagle
Bottoms- J Crew
Necklace- Small boutique in Toronto
Purse- Vintage Shop on Queen West in Toronto
Bracelets- Londons Links (Black & Silver), Nomination (SIlver & Gold) and Invisible Children (Silver Bangle)
Check out my Beauty Picnic video and let me know what you think by commenting or rating & don't forget to subscribe! ♡
xx ♡ Faith