30.5.12

♡ OOTD: Kimono Love feat. Aritzia, Zara, Michael Kors, Aldo & Forever 21

Today's outfit of the day is so very flowing and fluid. I'm currently loving to pair solid creams and whites with florals and patterns that I would not usually wear. Now that the sun is shining and the snow is behind us (or maybe just me) it is the perfect time to toss a little colour into my outfits. With this beautiful kimono by the brand Gentleman (similar here) this outfit is perfectly created for those hot spring days where wearing just a tank top is not permitted. I paired the kimono with a simple lace panelled bustier by Aritzia (here) and some high waisted hot pants by Zara (here). For accessories I have my Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch in Gold (similar here) as well as a nomination bracelet with small gold hearts (here). I also made my own triple gold chain wrap friendship bracelet with white plastic cord. I wear it almost everyday and it cost me less than $15 to make! :) I'm wearing my Ray-Ban aviators again today (similar here) as well as a cute pair of wrapped wedges from Aldo which are just a simple taupe colour (similar here). To complete my outfit I threw on a cute bow ring I bought from a  boutique in Toronto (similar here) . I hope this outfit gives you some inspiration to try out a free and flowing kimono like mine and let me know how you pair it below by leaving a comment :) I would love to check out your blog! Don't forget to check out my OOTD: Kimono Love video at the end of this post!














Check out the OOTD: Kimono Love video below & subscribe to my youtube channel if you wish :) dolceeafashion







1 comment:

  1. Lovely I like especially the way you combined the colors of all item and the accessories!

    xoxo DIa!

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete