20.5.12

♡ Spring Essentials 2012 feat. Club Monaco, Forever 21, Coach, Michael K...

Hi Everyone! 
So I am back with what I think are the most essential pieces every girl should have this spring! First off, it has been very warm where I live so we haven't had much of a rainy spring so this outfit works perfectly. From what I understand other states and provinces in Canada and the United States have been experiencing warmer than usual weather so I thought it would be perfect to include a pair of bedazzled high waisted shorts in my essentials list this Spring 2012! 
These essentials might already exist in your wardrobe and in that case makes it that much easier for you to pull an outfit like this together. 


My personal picks are as follows:
♡A bedazzled Headband: Club Monaco ($34)
♡A Feminine and Fresh Perfume: Nina by Nina Ricci ($45 for 50mL)
♡Oversized Aviator or Round Tortoiseshell Sunglasses: Rayban Extra Large Aviators ($145)
♡A Glamourous Gold Messenger Bag: Coach ($178)
♡A Simple and Chic Tan Messenger Satchel: Club Monaco ($$)
♡A Boyfriend Watch: Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch in Gold ($450)
♡Sheer White Blouse: Forever 21 ($16.80)
♡Highwaisted Shorts: Saturday Night ($80)



















Check out the Spring Essentials Video outlining all the pieces worn in this outfit below:


& don't forget to subscribe!




Let me know what you find essential to be styleish this Spring Season 2012 by commenting below!
xo ♥


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is just lovely, I have added it to my favorite blogroll!!!

    xoxo Dia!

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) That really means a lot to me! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Your Michael Kors watch is so beautiful. When I watched the first time I was like hypnotized.
    I wear this watch myself and I love it.
    I hardly take the clock off. Do you feel the same way?

    Love MK-greetings
    Brielle Thea

    ReplyDelete