24.6.12

♡ Collective Haul | June feat. Zara, Ralph Lauren, Theory, Forever 21 & H&M


I hope everyone has had a great week! :) Over the past month I haven't been able to buy many new things for summer but I was able to pick up a few items I am really excited to share with you and more excited to style! So without further babbling on my part here are a few things I have purchased throughout the month of June! Keep your eyes out for these pieces in future OOTD's and Lookbooks!
♡ Pieces Mentioned:
1) Kimono| Gentleman
2) Oversized Oxford| Ralph Lauren
3) Jade Fitted Blazer| Forever 21
4) Long Flowing Tank| Theory
5) Cream Safari Blouse| Forever New
6) Little White Tee| H&M (Divided)
7) Button Up Tank| H&M (Divided)
8) Rose Crop Top| H&M (Divided)
9) Sequinned White Tank| Ariana (Marshall's) DEAL STEAL!
10) Studded White Shorts| Zara




No comments:

Post a Comment