9.7.12

♡ Style Session | 3 Ways to Wear Crochet!

Hi Everyone! ♡ 
I purchased this crochet dress by the label Jack by BB Dakota at the beginning of June from ShopBop and I am in LOVE with it! In this post I styled it in 3 different ways for 3 different occasions. Let me know in the comments below if you want to try the crochet trend this season. I'm in love with this trend and I think it is absolutely stunning!  It reminds me of a sandy beach in a Cape Codish town for some funny reason but I find that it's cuteness and sort of granny (in a good way!) softness is just so pretty and delicate. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe & like the video!                               





 ♡ Dress~ Jack by BB Dakota
 ♡Jean Jacket~ Roxy
 ♡ Silver Heart Studded Bracelet ~ Nomination  
 ♡ Peace Sign Bracelet~ Shopbop 
 ♡ Leather Braided Bracelet~ Urban Outfitters
 ♡ Braided Silver Ring~ Thrifted
 ♡ Silver Sandals~ Michael Kors 
 ♡ Silver Heart Pendant~ Holt Renfrew





                             




♡ Dress~ Jack by BB Dakota
♡ Earrings~ Antique
♡ Shoes~ Fidela Pumps by Badgley Mischka
♡ Necklace~ Forever 21
♡ Bracelet~ Coach




                         






♡ Dress~ Jack by BB Dakota
♡ Blazer~ Forever 21
♡ Bag~ Coach
♡ Silver Bracelet~ Tiffany & Co.
♡ Stackable Silver Rings~ Aldo
♡ Bangle~ Holt Renfrew
♡ Necklace~ Forever 21
♡ Wedges~ Aldo
♡ Hoop Earrings~ Aldo Accessories 



I hope you enjoyed this post! :) Don't forget to checkout the video that pairs with it!
Have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment