24.7.12

♡ Tour | Makeup Collection & Organization

Hi Everyone!♡ 
Today I decided that it was about time that I did a make-up collection & organization tour. I received many requests for this video and I am happy to be uploading it for you all. I hope your weekend went well and keep you eyes open for more posts this week! :)
By the way here are the stores I bought all of my items from: 
♡ Acrylic Organizers (on top of drawers & holding lipstick on the left) ~ Solutions Organization Store
♡ Acrylic Make-up Compartments ~ Solutions Organization
♡ Juicy Valour Make-up Travel Case ~ Juicy Couture
♡ Make-up Mirror ~ Bed Bath & Beyond
♡ Light ~ Ikea
♡ Eiffel Tower ~ Paris
♡ Vase ~ Waterford Irish Crystal
♡ Vogue Paris ~ Paris Magazine Rack






















3 comments:

  1. Where is all your storage from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooooooooooooooooooove it girl! found you off of youtube, loooveyour videos :) xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete