21.8.12

♡ Beauty Moment | My Foundation Routine!

♡ A few days ago I shared with you my foundation routine on my youtube channel and I finally got around to posting here on my blog. I received so many requests on how I do my foundation & I was super excited to be able to share it with you all! I don't always wear foundation but if I need coverage then I don't hesitate to use this routine to cover any blemishes and also help prevent any further breakouts. I do use two foundations that I mix to get the perfect colour but one of my foundations has a acne preventing formula which I find works amazingly with my combination skin. Any who, check out my video below for the full routine and all the products I used! I hope you enjoy & please leave me any comments or questions you might have below!





No comments:

Post a Comment