19.9.12

♡ Haul Time | Israeli Products, Stila, Smashbox & More!

♡*Press on the names of the products for a direct link to buy them!*♡
♡ I recently bought a few new beauty products to start of my school year! Plus, my Dad just returned from Israel with some amazing Dead Sea Minerals Soaps from Ein Gedi. 1)The first soap is the Oasis Mineral Soap. This soap is just a clean and white soap and is their #1 selling soap due to the famous minerals and their deep cleansing and rejuvenating effects.
This wonderful soap is rich in Dead Sea minerals and contains olive oil and glycerine. 2) The second soap he brought back for me is the Oasis Black Mud Soap and is a beauty soap, made with Dead Sea Black Mud, rich in Dead Sea Minerals, containing olive oil and glycerin and is free of animal fat.
It has seriously made my skin so soft and I like that the soap is a black colour so that I can see that I have completely washed all the soap off.
To prepare myself for the new school year and for the new swim season, I decided a new (and better) waterproof mascara was in order. I have tried the Sephora "Le Waterproof" Mascara and the Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara but my new 3) Lacome Defensils Waterproof Mascara is absoloutely fantastic in comparison! It seriously surprised me that such a small wand would give me such long and volumious lashes. Plus, the whole reason I bought this product was for its waterproof formula, which I can honestly say, is the best non-smudging, no racoon eye mascara I have ever worn!  The formula is also super easy to remove with Lancome's Bi-Facil Make-up Remover.
I have been trying to find a clear acne spot treater for the longest time and I finally came across the 4)Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel. I haven't had the chance to see its long term effects but I can say I am loving the clear formula as I can throw some on in the day and not have to worry about yucky white dots all over my face.
Throughout the Summer I noticed a lot of Beauty Bloggers and Youtubers raving about the new BB Creams that were hitting the shelves. I have heard rave reviews about all the BB Creams! Whether it's the pretty pricey Dior Hydra Life BB Cream or the affordable and effective Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, all of the reviews are amazing just for the fact of the overall conecpt of skin protection and hydration with the coverage of a foundation! But one review that stood out for me was the 5) Stila 10-in-1 Stay all Day HD BB Cream. It is the only BB cream that is in the mid price range and also has added moisturizers in comparison to the Maybelline equivalent. It has worked phenominally on my skin and I was very surprised that, although it comes in only one colour, it actually fits my skin colour very well. I am pleasantly surprised with this product and although it is a bit steep at $49 I would definitely continue to use it year round.
The last product I purchased was the 6) Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener. It is a fantastic product that I constantly use under my eyes and also on my cheek bones to add a subtle highlighting effect. One downside though is the size of the product. The tube is extremely small but the applicator is a tiny brush which slightly makes up for the one negative. And of course I am a huge fan of Smashbox for their policy of not testing on animals! That is a huge positive!
All in all, I am extremely happy with all the products I bought and I can't wait to share any success I have with them with you all! Let me know in the comments below if you have any of these products and how they have worked for you!









No comments:

Post a Comment