8.9.12

♡ OOTD | Floral Blues & Jeans!

♡ Heylo!
I wore this really easy, casual & super cute outfit out today! Thought I should share! It is a bit rainy out lately so I was really confused as to what jacket and shoes to wear. I ended up with my white converse (fingers crossed they don't get dirty!) and my trench coat from Club Monaco (similar here). I paired my American Eagle jean shirt with a new pair of American Eagle baby blue floral printed skinnies which I am absolutely obsessed with! Unfortunately, I think this is the first and last time I will be able to wear them before next spring as they are wayyy too summery for my all darks winter wardrobe.  But hey, that will make them all that more special when the flowers bloom next year? Right? I think I'm probably looking to be consoled as I have absolutely no clue what I will wear this winter. For accessories I threw on my MK Oversized Runway Watch and my heart pendant from Tiffany & Co.. My makeup is completely neutral with a hit of cheek tint courtesy of my Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in fresh pink and my eyes are perfectly lined with my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. All in all I hope the rain goes away and the crisp Autumn air goes back the way it should be, dry, pretty leaves and a bit blustery! xoxo

Blues & Jeans



bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
                                                                           
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment