17.11.12

♡ OOTD | Midnight Black & Tweed feat. American Apparel, H&M & Tiffany & Co

♡ Happy Autumn Everyone!
I was so excited to be going to a wedding shower the other day for a member of my family! It was a lovely crisp day downtown and I was extremely excited to be at the wedding shower. The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious. The best part though was watching as the bride opened her gifts! My Mum and I bought an adorable present from Tiffany & Co.  for the bride and she absolutely loved it! After the bridal shower my Mum and I decided to head to Yorkville to do a bit of shopping. All in all it was a great day and I ended up picking up a few things at Zara and a new pair of black flats at Holts for the winter season! Hope everyone is having a great October! 
Midnight & Tweed









No comments:

Post a Comment