25.1.13

♡ Tour | My Christmas Tree!

♡ Heyroo Lovelies!
This holiday has been completely hectic! School had thrown so many assignments at me before I went on break that I hardly had time to wrap presents! But I did find a quick moment to take you on a tour of my favorite seasons decorations throughout my room and most importantly my Christmas tree! Yes...I know...it is pink! But that's exactly what I love about it! Plus I have an absolute obsession with pearls and pink so I thought it was necessary to include a whole bunch of stringed pearls all draped across the branches. My cute little decorations were all handmade from felt and I bought them quite a while back (I think) at a flee market. Linked here is a how to to make similar ones if you're feeling crafty! At the base of the tree is a pink Juicy Couture shoe dust bag that I decided fit perfect with the coloring used as a tree skirt (and hide the ugly plastic pink trunk). I added some twinkling lights to brighten it up and voila! C'est belle! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and have a safe and happy Christmas!♡  















No comments:

Post a Comment