11.2.13

♡Look | Valentine's Day Cute & Simple

♡Hi Lovelies! 
It's almost Valentine's Day and consequently also my 18th birthday! :) I am so excited but I just can't get it through my head that I will be a legal adult in less than a week! Time just flies so quickly and I realize how fast my childhood has gone by, but being a teenager just went by in a blink of an eye. I will officially be a legal adult here in Ontario and will be able to vote and buy lottery tickets. It really isn't that exciting but being someone who is crazy into politics, I can't wait to become a part of the process of choosing who will be able to represent my opinions. Anywho... I also wanted to have the perfect outfit for not only my birthday but also for Valentine's Day! I hope this cute ensemble helps you brainstorm ideas for styling pieces you might already have or inspire you to go out and buy these staples. I'm currently obsessed with pattern panty hose and I kind of always been. The ones I am wearing here are vintage Silks panty hose (similar here) which I received from my mom quite a while back. My shoes are little suede booties I bought a year ago from Town Shoes (similar here) and my skirt is the American Apparel corduroy circle skirt in Truffle (here). The top I bought around christmas at Brandy Melville (here) and the belt was a christmas gift.  I currently am in love with chunky gold jewellery so I decided to go with a really nice matte piece from Pendleton (similar here). My Céline
 Boston tote I received as a present from my parents. On my nails I am just wearing Essie's "Chinchilliy" (here) and on top Butter London's "West End Wonderland" (here). I hope you are a little bit inspired with this outfit to head out on the town and as much as I can say I hate this cold weather, I do sure love dressing up in such rich dark colours!
Until next time. ♡




2 comments:

  1. Amazing post! Love your style!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooooooooooooove the necklace, I have a crazy weakspot for gold ! xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete